|See our awards!|
This clever dictionary translates both ways (the Thai->English direction is the newest addition) plus it yields English speech synthesis. Once installed on your device it will allow your Palm to speak any entered English word or phrase – not limited to dictionary entries!
Each dictionary entry is completed with part of speech information and multiple translations for all polysemantic words. Searching is made easy with Quick Search, Vector Ultima spell-checker, and our signature MorphoFinder functions.
Virtually every element of this application has been improved – spell-checker interface, dictionary keyboard, fonts, word database, and the installation wizard. Also added is a Thai keyboard to facilitate easier typing, as well as high resolution support for superior readability. Use and enjoy!
- Advanced English speech synthesis. The function is built on the TTS (Text-to-Speech) technology.
- Improved keyboards for both languages
- High resolution support
- MorphoFinder function helps you find source words (headwords) for English past participles, gerunds, plural forms, and adjective forms
- Spell-checker Vector Ultima. It allows you to enter words as you hear them and choose a spelling from the list of suggestions.
- Overview of all dictionary entries in the Main List
- Overview of all possible translations for a selected word in the Translations' List
- Quick back translation for proof of correct understanding
- Quick search function: as you start typing in the Input Line, words starting with those letters are displayed
- Switch between languages easily: press the pop-up trigger in the upper right corner and the direction of translation will change
Palm OS 4.x or 5.x
RAM 2 MB (1.3 MB free)
To make sure this software application will properly function on your unit, please download and test its Trial Version.
Information about our products from other web-resources:
Kickstartnews.com review by Howard Carson
"Runs from a card when using PowerRUN. If you're looking for a pocket language translation reference for your Palm OS PDA and you need a huge reference database rather than the usual (and absurdly limited) tourist phrase book, this is it. We were delighted with the French, German, Spanish and Japanese databases. The viewer/reader is very fast and look-ups are similarly almost instantaneous. It's a useful, cleanly designed program. Well done. Recommended."
Discover what other great software titles are available for the languages you've selected.
Acer c510, Acer n311, Acer s10, Acer s50/s60, Garmin iQue 3200, GSL Xplore G18, GSL Xplore G88, HandEra 330, HandEra TRGpro, Handspring Treo 180, Handspring Treo 270, Handspring Treo 300, Handspring Treo 90, Handspring Visor, Handspring Visor, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Handspring Visor Edge, Handspring Visor Prism, Handspring Visor Pro, IBM Workpad, IBM Workpad c3, IBM Workpad c500, IBM Workpad c505, Kyocera 7135, Kyocera QCP 6035, Kyocera Qool QDA-700, Samsung sgh-i530, Samsung SGH-i710, Samsung SGH-i780, Samsung sph-i300, Samsung sph-i330, Samsung sph-i500, Samsung Ultra i600, Sony CLIE N760C, Sony CLIE NR Series, Sony CLIE N Series, Sony CLIE NX Series, Sony CLIE NZ Series, Sony CLIE S320, Sony CLIE SJ Series, Sony CLIE SL Series, Sony CLIE S Series, Sony CLIE T415, Sony CLIE TG Series, Sony CLIE TH55, Sony CLIE TJ25, Sony CLIE TJ27, Sony CLIE TJ35, Sony CLIE TJ37, Sony CLIE T Series, Sony CLIE UX40, Sony CLIE UX50 Series, Sony CLIE VZ90, Symbol SPT 1500, Symbol SPT 1550, Symbol SPT 1700, Symbol SPT 1740, Symbol SPT 1800, Tapwave Zodiac, Tapwave Zodiac 2, Garmin iQue 3600