|See our awards!|
The Learning PhraseBook Dutch <-> Japanese Romaji for Windows is part of a unique suite of language learning applications for your PC. It provides nearly 14,000 travel-oriented phrases and instantly translates in both directions between Dutch and Japanese Romaji.
This remarkable resource has been specifically developed to assist anyone who would like to learn a foreign language. Simply install it on your computer to begin practicing thousands of foreign phrases. You will then be prepared for everyday conversation abroad or for when visiting a bank, the post office, doing your shopping, visiting a restaurant, and more. Completely Windows 10 ready.
The phrases are organized into 15 topics for easy browsing and the Quick Search and Learn functions ensure you attain proficiency quickly and effectively. Its friendly multilingual interface even lets you navigate its easy to use features in any one of 5 languages. As part of a complete suite of language solutions, this phrasebook is also capable of full integration with the LingvoSoft FlashCards and LingvoSoft Dictionary applications.
- English, French, German, Spanish and Russian interfaces;
- 14,000 common phrases organized into 15 topics;
- Quick search by first letters of key words;
- Letter recognition function;
- Easily change direction of translation;
- Topic List also presented as topic icons;
- Quick switch between topics;
- Special Useful Words section;
- Instant translation;
- Effective learning game;
- Quick integrated lookup function when optional dictionary is installed;
- Useful Words section can be converted into a FlashCards database file;
16 MB free space on the hard disk
Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
Sound card (for the LingvoSoft Talking PhraseBook only)
To make sure this software application will function properly on your unit, please download and test its trial version.
Discover what other great software titles are available for the languages you've selected.