I. General Conditions
1. The aim of this forum is to bring together consumers and representatives of the company to discuss the company's products and services.
2. This forum may be used by everyone. To post answers to existing threads or create new threads you must register.
3. The forum is post-moderated; information that is placed on the forum is not reviewed or edited before posting but the administration reserves the right to do so later.
4. Posts express the opinions of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion on the company.
5. Moderators are responsible for maintaining the standard of the forum. They reserve the right to edit and delete messages and to close threads without restriction.
6. Recommendations for creating new threads:
7. If you solve a problem or find the answer to your question, please write about this in the forum explaining how you did it. This will help keep the forum relevant and useful for all.
- Before creating a new thread we recommend that you search old posts. Your question may already have been discussed.
- In the headline of a new thread you should put a short description of the issue you want to discuss.
- Include the precise configuration of your computer to make it easier for participants to answer your questions (i.e. what you did and what you expect as an answer).
8. You may only post links to official Ectaco sites that deal with your thread's theme.
9. Please check the spelling of your post. Grammatical and syntactic errors make questions difficult to understand and annoy other users.
10. The use of too many abbreviations and the use of slang or jargon is not welcome.
1. To post messages that are considered obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, threatening, or otherwise violate any laws and/or forum rules (either in the body of the message, signatures, personal data or photos) or to include links to any such material.
2. To create threads which were recently discussed on the forum. If you do, please don't be surprised if your thread is closed or your post deleted.
3. To post identical threads
4. To create threads with general names (i.e. "question" or "help" etc.)
5. To place advertising of any kind on the forum
6. To discuss, post, or distribute cracks, serial numbers, keys, or Warez. It is also forbidden to place links to sites containing any of these things or to post messages requesting that they be sent to your email address.
7. To post messages without any relevance to the forum
8. To post messages containing too many mistakes or too much jargon
9. To place links to other websites or mention domain names
10. To discuss the actions of monitors or administrators in threads (this is permissible only in private correspondence or in complaints sent to the company by email).
11. To falsely represent yourself as a moderator or administrator of the forum
12. To insult other forum members, company workers, the company, or its products; you may only write factually about bad service or products.
For breaking the rules of the forum, moderators have the right to discipline users. Discipline can take the form of warnings or a complete ban from the forum.