Partner® Pocket PC Voice Translator installation:
To install your Partner® Voice Translator onto a Pocket PC-compatible PDA, complete the following steps:
- Choose the translator you want to install from the list and click on the respective link (SFX- archive is available).
- The "File Download" window displays. Choose the "Save this program to disk" option and press "OK" button.
- The "Save As" window displays. Choose the folder where you want to save the translator
and press "Save" button.
- The download process window displays. When download is complete press "Open Folder" button.
- Extract downloaded *.exe archive - pick it out and press "Enter".
- Initiate a connection with your PDA. Microsoft® ActiveSync® or similar software should be installed. Make sure that connection between your PDA and desktop PC is established.
- Run "Setup.exe" file in the extracted dictionary folder and then press "OK", to initiate installation of your Partner® Voice Translator.
- The installation program will offer a selection of components for installation. If you are confident that a particular component will not be needed, you may refuse installation of that component in the interests of saving memory.
- ActiveSync® will upload information about existing applications on the PDA and memory availability.
- Confirm that you agree to install the application in the default folder or click on "No" to install the program elsewhere.
- Wait until the end of the Partner® Voice Translator installation on your PDA. After installation is complete, the following message will appear:
- Click on "OK" and make sure that the system is not going to install another component. Please note: Sometimes applications are installed in increments. If this is the case, you will again see the installation dialogue box (see step 7). Repeat steps 7 – 11 until installation is complete.
- Start up the application on your PDA (use the shortcut in the Start -> Programs group).
- NOTE: if you are using the demo version of the program, only one topic will be accessible. To have access to all its full functionality you must download full version of Voice Translator. To obtain it you must purchase license for Voice Translator use at Ectaco Web site.
- If you have enough free memory on your mobile device, you can download and install all the Voice Translators from the list. If you run low of memory, or you do not need all the Voice Translators together, install only those you need. You won't lose the remaining Voice Translators and you will be able to install them when necessary.
- If you have any problems using this software please send your comments or questions to us at email@example.com.
Please indicate the software version and your device model.