Partner® Pocket PC Dictionary registration:
To register your evaluation version of the Partner® Dictionary complete the following steps:
- Click on "Start", and select the "Programs" group.
- Find the Partner® Dictionary icon and click on it.
- An unregistered dictionary will show the following registration prompt:
- Enter the registration key (also called a serial number) and click on "Register now".
- If the code was entered correctly, a message will appear stating that the dictionary is registered and the demo version limitations are disabled. If you click on the button "Register Later" or enter the registration key incorrectly, the dictionary will remain in demo mode.
To obtain a registration key, you should purchase a license for dictionary use at