Partner® Pocket PC Accent Remover installation:
To install your Partner® Accent Remover onto a Pocket PC-compatible PDA, complete the following steps:
- Choose the item you want to install from the list and click on the respective link (SFX- and ZIP archives are available).
- The "File Download" window displays. Choose the "Save this program to disk" option and press "OK" button.
- The "Save As" window displays. Choose the folder where you want to save the dictionary and press "Save" button.
- The download process window displays. When download is complete press "Open Folder" button.
- If you downloaded *.zip archive, extract it with WinZip, but if you downloaded *.exe archive, just pick it out and press "Enter".
- Initiate a connection with your PDA. Microsoft® ActiveSync® or similar software should be installed. Make sure that connection between your PDA and desktop PC is established.
- Run "Setup.exe" file in the extracted dictionary folder and then press "OK", to initiate installation of your Partner® Accent Remover.
- ActiveSync® will upload information about existing applications on the PDA and memory availability.
- Confirm that you agree to install the application in the default folder or click on "No" to install the program elsewhere.
- Wait until the end of the Partner® Accent Remover installation on your PDA. After installation is complete, the following message will appear:
- Click on "OK" and make sure that the system is not going to install another component. Please note: Sometimes applications are installed in increments. If this is the case, you will again see the installation dialogue box (see step 7). Repeat steps 7 – 10 until installation is complete.
- Start up the application on your PDA (use the shortcut in the Start -> Programs group). Immediately after start-up you will see a dialog box with a prompt to register your Accent Remover software.
- NOTE: unregistered software runs in demo mode. To have access to all its full functionality you should register your copy (see help page).
Registration instructions you can find here.
- If you have enough free memory on your mobile device, you can download and install all the Accent Removers from the list. If you run low of memory, or you do not need all the Accent Removers together, install only those you need. You won't lose the remaining Accent Removers and you will be able to install them when necessary.
- If you have any problems using this software please send your comments or questions to us at email@example.com.
Please indicate the software version and your device model.